Membership Toolkit Founder Featured in VoyageDallas
December 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM Amy Newell
Our very own Amy Newell was featured in VoyageDallas! In this special editorial spotlight, Amy details what inspired her to start Membership Toolkit and how this all-in-one software solution helps so many small businesses and organizations. If you haven’t checked the article out yet, find some of the highlights below.
VoyageDallas Story Highlights
- While serving as the PTA President for the third time, Amy realized that volunteers were spending hours at a time on paperwork, making phone calls, budgeting and more, which led her to think, ‘what if we could find a better way to do this?’
- In 2011, Amy formally launched Membership Toolkit. Since then, the company has been adding people to the team and expanding throughout the United States.
- The first Membership Toolkit customers were PTAs and PTOS in North Texas, which is full of great school districts and highly involved parents.
- Membership Toolkit specializes in helping PTAs, PTOs, HOAs, sports teams, Boy/Girl Scouts, extracurricular programs and nonprofits manage busy work so volunteers have more time to focus on what’s important.
- The company is known for its highly configurable yet easy to use software and phenomenal customer service.
VoyageDallas is an online news platform that fosters collaboration, coverage and support for small businesses, independent artists and entrepreneurs, local institutions and more that make the city of Dallas interesting.
Read the full article on VoyageDallas and let us know what you think!